Image by Marybeth Mitcham
Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
This recipe for seasoned
roasted potatoes are courtesy of the Dining with Diabetes recipes from West
Virginia University Extension. Although this recipe was originally created for
individuals with diabetes or who are pre-diabetic, it is a delicious addition
to any diet.
- 6 medium baking potatoes, cut into bite-size
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking sheet with
- Cut each potato into
- In a large bowl, toss
potatoes with olive oil.
- Combine remaining 6
ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet prepared with non-stick spray.
- Bake uncovered for about 45
minutes, turning occasionally, until browned and tender.
Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/2 cup | Servings
per recipe: around 8 | Per Serving: 130 kCal | 3.5 g. fat, 0.5 g saturated fat,
0 g trans fat. | 160 mg sodium | 23 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 1 g. sugar | 3
Last updated December 9, 2020