Easy Minestrone Soup
- ¾ cup pasta
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups stock (chicken, beef, or vegetable)
- 1 14 oz. jar of tomato sauce
- 1 large carrot (scrubbed and chopped)
- 1 large potato (scrubbed and chopped)
- 1 small bag of frozen peas
- 1 can of beans (black, kidney, or whatever
suits your fancy!)
- 1 cup of pumpkin or squash (peeled and
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1 T sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 2 T fresh parsley, finely chopped
pasta, onion, stock, pasta sauce, oregano, sugar, pumpkin, potato, and carrot in
a saucepan. Boil uncovered for 15 minutes.
peas and beans and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
parsley, stir until hot.
Last updated December 9, 2020